Vote for the Cisco Youth Leadership Award Winner
Now in its second year, the Global Citizen Prize: Cisco Youth Leadership Award honors a young individual that has contributed meaningfully toward the goal of ending extreme poverty. The award, sponsored by Cisco, includes a $250,000 prize paid to the organization through which the individual has achieved impact.
We’re incredibly excited to announce our five accomplished and inspiring finalists, one of whom will win this year’s award:
- As the Founder and CEO, Priya Prakash leads HealthSetGo, India’s largest healthcare organization for schools. Their mission is to nurture the world’s largest network of health-promoting schools, and currently operates in the schools of over 77 cities.
- Haroon Yasin is the Co-Founder and Chairperson of Orenda, a company developing award-winning, play-based curriculum for children in Pakistan.
- Co-Founder Luisa Bonin leads Partnerships and Impact Opportunities at Tamo Junto, a platform that offers Brazilian micro-entrepreneurs a way to grow through online courses, development tools, and self-knowledge.
- Nashin Mahtani is the Director of Yayasan Pete Bencana, a free, web-based platform that uses crowd-sourced reporting and government agency validations to produce in-real-time visualization of disasters.
- As CEO of GiftedMom, Alain Nteff is working to eliminate maternal and infant deaths as head of the leading mobile maternal health solutions provider in Africa.
While we’re deeply inspired by these finalists, only one can be the Cisco Youth Leadership Award winner. Voting closes November 26 and you can help us choose the winner by voting here.
Thanks for voting,
The Global Citizen Team