The “Pick Three” Program
Congratulations on joining our advisory network! We have over 400 advisors from all walks of life. They come from across the globe and work in varying industries and disciplines.
As an advisor, we hope you will review the biographies of our other advisors. You may pick one, two or even three advisors with whom you would like to have a conversation.
Choose the advisors that you would like to connect with and the Foundation will make its best efforts to arrange a conversation. Of course, some advisors may not be able to accommodate a request to connect. If an advisor does agree to a connection, you should reach out to them in as prompt a manner as possible.
Please remember that the purpose of connecting our advisors with one another is to promote dialogues, connections and the sharing of ideas. It is NOT meant as an opportunity to present a sales pitch.
Remember, we make the connections and it is up to you to take it from there. The Foundation does not provide advisor matching services nor does it monitor any relationships that develop after the initial connection is made.
By submitting your choices, or in the event you decide to do business with any other Advisor, you agree to the following mandatory dispute resolution procedure in the event of a dispute between yourself and another advisor and/or between yourself and the Foundation:
• In the event of any dispute between yourself and a Foundation Advisor and/or the Foundation itself, the parties agree to participate in at least four (4) hours of confidential mediation in accordance with the mediation procedures of the United States Arbitration & Mediation in New York, New York. The parties will split the cost of the mediation equally.
• Mediation involves each side of a dispute sitting down with an impartial person (a mediator) to attempt to reach a voluntary settlement. Mediation does not involve any formal court procedures or rules of evidence and the mediator does not have the power to render a binding decision or force an agreement on the parties.
• In the event of any dispute between yourself and a Foundation Advisor and/or the Foundation itself which cannot be solved by confidential mediation, all parties agree to submit the matter to binding arbitration, under the then applicable rules for Commercial Arbitration at the American Arbitration Association (New York Office).
• The arbitration will be before a single arbitrator selected by the parties within ten (10) days after the initial demand for arbitration is filed. In the
event an arbitrator is not agreed to within ten (10) days of the demand, each party shall pick its own arbitrator who shall then select a third arbitrator in accordance with the applicable rules for Commercial Arbitration at the American Arbitration Association (New York Office).
• The arbitration will take place within thirty (30) days of the selection of the arbitrator.
• Costs and attorneys’ fees will be awarded to the prevailing party and judgment may be entered on any award issued therein in any court of competent jurisdiction.