Mayer Berkshire Hosiery- San Francisco Bay Area, CA
$15.50 an hour – Part-time
Ladies hosiery company is looking for a local independent rep to join our team of merchandisers part-time, for leading department store, Macys to merchandise our tights and hosiery in the San Francisco, Ideally, we are searching for for someone that is already merchandising another line in the department store .
Stores to be serviced : Macys :
Bay Fair, San Francisco, Union Square,
Hilltop, and Fairfield, Solano. Total hours would be 13 hours per month.
Berkshire is the number one leading Brand, it is sold in Department Stores and Specialty stores in the Southern California Bay Area and across the country.
- Organizing our products according to a plan-o-gram
- Filling in fixtures from Stock room and or draws below fixture
- Snapping pictures of your fixtures before and after your work on your i pad or cell phone
- Educating store customers on the benefits and quality of our brand
- Communicating store needs or trends back to our sales manager with weekly store visits.
Iphone or Ipad, with IOS operating system or Android
We will provide brand training, product training, samples, swatches, printed material, etc..
We will train you to be an expert in the Berkshire Brand.
If you are interested in this job, please respond with a summary of your work experience, and a copy of your resume .
Amy Mayer, Regional Coordinator
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.50 /hour