Announcement Submission Policy
Before You Submit
• You MUST be a Florence Belsky Charitable Foundation Advisor to submit an announcement. To apply to become an advisor, fill out and submit the application.
• Confirm that all of the information in your announcement is current and accurate before submitting.
• Please PROOFREAD your submission.
• Do not include language or images that may be offensive, inappropriate, controversial or in violation of copyright laws or Foundation policies.
• Do not include language or images that would reflect poorly on the Foundation.
• The Foundation reserves the right to edit announcements for grammar and spelling.
• The Foundation may remove an announcement for any time and for any reason without prior notice.
• Advisors who violate Foundation policies despite a warning may be banned from submitting further announcements. Continued violation of the policies will result in removal from the advisory board without notice.
• Using the announcement submission form does not guarantee that your announcement will be published to the Florence Belsky Foundation’s calendar or featured as a featured announcement on our homepage. All submitted announcements must be reviewed and approved or denied by the Foundation staff.
• There are featured announcements on the Foundation home page rotator.
• Designation as a featured announcement is at the sole discretion of the Foundation.
• Featured announcements may be updated frequently and the Foundation cannot guarantee how long your announcement will be featured on the home page or if it will be featured at all.
• You may withdraw your submission at any time by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The calendar has been designed to quickly reflect changes, corrections and updated on events. Despite our best efforts, some information may be incorrect or outdated. We apologize for any inconvenience caused as a result.
Additional Help or Information
If you have future questions regarding your submitted announcement or need further assistance submitting announcements, please contact us.